Re: 7200 installation - floppy

ELN/basicprinting wrote:

> If somebody would hold my hand, I'll write newbie instructions
> for booting an oldworld PowerMac.

I don't think that it requires any more instructions than already exist.  Get
bootX from BenH at http://ppclinux.apple.com/~benh and the ramdisk off of the
ppc install page on the debian site.  You will also need the other files listed
(basefile, etc).  Install bootX, select the kernel and the ramdisk, and tell it
to boot linux.

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
"Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages"
"You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!"