Re: m68k boot-floppies ready

> > It would be cool if you could put that into the install-vme.txt and
overhaul
> > the rest a little bit as well. You have a VME machine, I don't ;-)
>
> Yes, I know ;-)  I'll do that.  I assumed it wasn't a vme-specific
> issue, and that /instmnt is where my servers directory is mounted on

I have actually updated install-vme.txt since Christian's last boot-floppies
build, though it doesn't address this issue and probably still needs some
work in other areas, in particular there is no mention of install using
http. The latest version is now in CVS under boot-floppies/m68k-specials.
Please feel free to update it or send me patches. If you can't work out how
to get it from CVS just say and I'll mail you the latest version.

Nick
Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
PGP key from public servers : Key ID DF3E8223