Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 07:42:30PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Should I commit
> > it in pieces, one file by one as Ive seen in the changelog or all in one go?
> > How much can I ruin? Ive been using it for myself only a few weeks now...
>
> All at once is actually preferable.
Ok, did that, seems to have worked.

I have now a (more or less) complete build with a changelog file. But
looking at other arches, it seems I have to put all files into tar.gz files?
Can anyone recommend an arch, where I just copy it from? I do not want to
learn more shell magic now.. powerpc or alpha? It looks slightly different.
BTW, it seems the scripts have created 720k images of the base.tgz (720k
disks should work with amiga+atari). Should I create an images-720 directory
and place them there?

Christian