Re: m68k boot-floppies

> > slink hade some scripts for the ftp maintainers, telling about the directory
> > layout. Is this still needed? I think its all explained in the tar.gz files
> > and I could find anything similar for other arches. Anyway, as they are now,
> > they are completely outdated.
>
> Stomp-em!  The releases/ subdir should be laid out as it is supposed
> to be, and thus, the .tar.gz files, of course.

So what gets uploaded to incoming are the .tar.gz files only? The funny
.map and script files were solely for the entertainment of the FTP site
maintainers to help them create the proper directory structure in the FTP
archive.
If there's no upload of single rescue*.bin, driver*.bin etc. files
anymore, we won't need the scripts and map files. Otherwise, either change
them to match the directory layout, or find another way to communicate the
layout to the FTP maintainers.

	Michael