Reboot problem may be fixed now (Re: syslogd.c in busybox)

I have tested the cvs version of this morning (09:41:37 JST, so 00:49:37 GMT).

The "Reboot System" menu in dboostrap succesfully worked. So I think
the reboot problem has been fixed now (Thanks again, Karl !)

I use the standard (not compact nor idepci/udma) and it's pcmcia.
Test system is 486SX/25 with 20MB memory, 400+MB single linux partition
and 40+MB linux swap partition. I installed base with 11 floppies.

just FYI.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>