making PCMCIA happy

PCMCIA supporting scripts seeem to want the following programs (at
least) which are not on the root disk of the boot-floppies:

 - netstat
 - fuser
 - fgrep (can we symlink grep to fgrep on the root disk?)

I've got a provisional fix for a cosmetic message adding
/var/state/pcmcia/scheme (just "default").

It seems that we can do without (only used in 'network check').  Fuser
is all over the place in /etc/pcmcia/ however.  I worry about that.

I've CC'd the pcmcia-cs maintainer for comments.