Re: Installation Manual

Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:

> * is x still current? questions, e.g., 128Mg swap size; incompatibility
> with the 2.2 linux kernel (I've seen open bugs on those 2 at least),

Those two have been fixed in CVS (and therefore in 2.2.8)...  I should
have said so on the list I guess (it was nice when CVS commits went to
the list).

For the record, the limit on swap partition size is now 2G on 32-bit
machines, and some unbelievably large and possibly
architecture-dependant number on 64-bit ones.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 tel