Re: 2.2.8 release?

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> Just wondering when to expect 2.2.8 to release. I have sparc images ready
> to upload. This will be the first official set for sparc, so I'de like to
> get them out soon.

I have a couple of minor things to fix for Alpha (i386-isms introduced
by the merge of the karlheg_br_markv_whatever branch, some
documentation bugs) but in general Alpha is ready to upload as well,
and I'd like to have an official set out there too.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 tel