Re: [br_exp_karlheg_markv] Ready for review prior to trunk merge.

    Karl>  What's the word on this?  Have any of yous tested it?  There are some
    Karl>  changes since the other day; and I've merged the trunk revisions into
    Karl>  the branch to keep it up to date.

 It's been 5 days...  Nobody other than Mark has responded about this
 at all, irrc...  Have any of you looked at what I did?

 Mark?  Should we join this to the trunk?  I want to move on to other
 projects.  I'm getting bored with this.  I started reading librep
 last night.