Re: debian boot floppies and keyboards.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 11:59:58AM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

lots of stuff skipped...

> So we get  prefix="amiga" / "amiga/amiga-fr"
>
> I personally don't like any prefixes. Better use always absolute paths.

You are surely right, ...

> I'ld change it to:
>
> #elif #cpu (powerpc)
>     if (strcmp(Arch2, "Amiga") == 0) {
>         prefix="";
>         choices = keymaps_ami;
>         nchoices = nchoices_ami;
>     }
>     else {
>         prefix="";
>         choices= keymaps;
>         nchoices=sizeof(keymaps)/sizeof(struct d_choices);
>     }

Will do it in cvs, ...

> This is also then a problem for m68k; m68k uses also a prefix + the subarch path.

Yes, i think the m68k/amiga people have the same problem. guess they didn't
check it yet.

> Thanks for the test.

Hartmut, can i enable the apus build in the cvs tree ? i think it builds ok,
all is there, just the amiga-fdisk without readline, but the actual
boot-floppies don't include that yet.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER