Installation from Parallel-Port CD-ROM?

Hi!

For installation of new server systems, we intend to buy an external
CD-ROM. It is not yet decided if it will be SCSI or parallel. Are
there any parallel CD-ROM drives that are natively supported by the
Debian boot-floppies? I know that I won't be able to boot from the
parallel CD, but having rescue and root floppies is fine if the CD-ROM
is accessible afterwards.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc