Re: Installed boot-floppies 2.2.7 (all source)

> Source: boot-floppies
> Version: 2.2.7

>    * base: get new netstd, modconf, tasksel, base-config, console-data,
>      etc., fixing many problems; remove old dselect methods: cdrom,
>      harddisk, mounted; we retain floppy, apt, and nfs

1. Was something wrong with mounted? It was still the
easiest with a special hard disc (mirror). apt should
work, sure, but why this change? (I am interested in
the reasons)
2. What is to be done to allow tftp? This I would consider
the best thing for years (having a setup with tons of tftp
stuff like Slowlaris and ciscos and what not).

Alexander

(please Cc, I am not a d-boot, will be asap)