Re: today's 2.2.7 slop build

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Joey Hess wrote:

> Bruce Sass wrote:
> > Have the keymap problems been fixed in this build?
> > Eric's last message (in my mailbox anyways) would seem to indicate that
> > is the case, but I will not know first hand until I download and install
> > the feb11 build (a few hours).
>
> Dunno, I'm sort of waiting for you to find out. I haven't been able to
> reproduce the problems here, oddly, using any of the slop builds.

The keyboard problem appears to be fixed, and the system reboots without
base-config looping.

Does that mean the feb11 build will be released as is (just uploaded to
Incoming), or does it get rebuilt using the same
files/parameters/whatever then uploaded?
What I'm wondering is if the released 2.2.7 is exactly the same as the
feb11 build or if there could be minor differences.

BTW - this is the best install so far... way to go guys!

- Bruce