Re: Where slop 2.2.7?

Randolph Chung wrote:

> - There are still significant problems with the netconfig stuff in boot
>   floppies. pcmcia setups don't work yet. Who's working on this? What's the
>   status?

I have commited a lot of changes to netconf on Tuesday and did some testing
on a laptop and a PC both with and without DHCP. I did not find any problems
with this version so I guess most of the problems are fixed now.

The laptop was not mine and I gave it back to my friend so if there are
still some PCMCIA related bugs someone else has to fix them.

--
Stefan Gybas