Re: 2.2.14 changes committed

Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

> Thank you !! and sorry to have disturbed you by my mail sent to
> you suddenly.  I did not intend to accuse you of not knowing the
> problem, but I hope that we (the b-f team) can ask you for your help
> by informing the problem.

There's no need to apologize.  I want to help the boot-floppies
team, but really I don't have time to follow all of your discussions.
Therefore, please keep me informed.  If issues arise with PCMCIA support
in the boot floppies, please do me a favor an "cc" the discussion to me.
That will allow me to keep up, so that I can help fix problems sooner.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Mays