Re: [i18n] finduntranslated.pl

Hi :)

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.21.0002021141260.9771-100000@lisa.njszki.hu>,
  at Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:43:40 +0100 (CET),
    on [i18n] finduntranslated.pl,
 Risko Gergely <risko@njszki.hu> writes:

> I added a new file to the repisority, and I modified the po/Makefile a
> little in dbootstrap. Now if you go to the po directory, and you are
> typing make update-<lang> after the msgmerge you will see where in the po
> file (line numbers) can you find untranslated messages. I think this
> upload can be a big help for all of the translators. Sorry about the new
> 200 byte in dbootstrap ;))

Thank you for your work. I just try this, and it works.

 # It may be the time to start the documentation and translation work,
 # since the codes is now going to be stabilized, and we can solve
 # the left problem in a few weeks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>