Bug#56821: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]
- To: John Goerzen <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Samuel Tardieu <email@example.com>, Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Huneycutt, Doug" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#56821: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]
- From: Pierre Beyssac <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:14:14 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20000202191414.O50448@enst.fr>
- Reply-to: Pierre Beyssac <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] email@example.com>; from John Goerzen on Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:11:55PM -0600
- References: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] email@example.com> <[🔎] 20000202170309.A29101@lantier.enst.fr> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 20000202185949.A593@lantier.enst.fr> <[🔎] email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:11:55PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> You can only fit so much on the install disks. We cannot put a copy
> of Practical Unix Security on there. Put a help button there if you
> want, but really, you are taking this way overboard.
Since I certainly can't question your good faith, may I point out
that install-mbr should be removed from the install disks as a
logical step, since Lilo fits the same bill much more nicely?
Thank you, you made my point again.
Pierre Beyssac firstname.lastname@example.org