i18n: the iso02g now isn't in console-data

Hello!

Now I made a hungarian compiling of 2.2.5, but the fonts isn't good. The
Makefile sets iso02g.psf, but it isn't in debian now! So we need an
another config, where the caracters are good, and nice. I think lat1u-16
is good for latin2, it's got only a little problem with o", that is
in the lat1u-16 the o" is o~. If you know an another font, which now IN
debian, and it got o", and with it mc is _GOOD_ then please write it's
name. If not, please change the makefile to use the lat1u-16.

Risko Gergely
http://www.antirisko.ini.hu/