Re: today's boot-floppies slop build and bugs preventing 2.2.5

On Wed Jan 26, 2000 at 12:03:51PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> Just a status update.  I think I've got the code correct
> now so that it doesn't leak loop devices, even in the
> fringe cases, but I am seeing a bit more strangeness with
> mount sometimes returning -1 from mount(2) on loop mounts,
> so please be a bit patient...  I'm _almost_ there.

Now fixed in CVS.  Please feel free to bang on it.

Surprisingly, mount and not umount was guilty.  It was leaking 1 loop device
everytime it tested to find a free loop device, and it was leaking one when the
mount(2) call failed.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/