netconfig restarts dbootstrap

I'm testing the powerpc build and found that netconfig restarts bootstrap
everytime I enter the domain name manually.  If I enter an invalid case
with whitespace or underscores it detects it properly.  A valid entry will
pause and restart dbootstrap (assuming a segfault on a string op).  I'm
continuing to debug but am curious if this is seen from a current CVS
build on i386.

BTW, ack! Who the hell ripped out the code to force a configure of the
network from the nfs choice in choose_medium?  net-fetch appeared and has
similar code but it disappeared from nfs.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com