Re: 2.2.5 -- never mind the cost, lets get it out

On Mon Jan 24, 2000 at 01:55:26AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> One last comment I forgot to make is that I distrust busybox/init
> still, and I have problems with it tomorrow evening as I make my test
> builds, I'll wholesale start moving stuff out of inittab and back into
> rcS.  Just due warning, and anyone else is free to do this too, but
> please don't counteract this (moving stuff back into inittab) unless
> you are really sure it works...

Anything in particular causing you grief?
It seems to be working just fine for me...

scripts/rootdisk/prototype/etc/inittab currently contains:

    # rc script, output to tty3. This will also create this file for syslog
    null::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS >> /var/log/messages 2>&1

    # the main setup program
    ::respawn:/sbin/dbootstrap

    # conveneince shell
    tty2::askfirst:/bin/sh