bootdisks fail : noauto

Hi, ive been having problems for a week trying to boot
the boot floppies, they fail at the end of the kernel
after the rootdisk is loaded with an error about noauto
(i forget the exact working).

Im using code from the cvs, and my debian archive is
upto date. Im using the 2.2.14_compact kernel.

Im not sure what noauto is supposed to relate to, can
anyone give me a clue ?

Im having mail problems as well... my isp\'s mail servers
tells me \"sorry, that domain isnt listed in my allowed
rcphosts\" so im out in the cold a bit. CC me would be
nice

Thanks
Glenn McGrath

bug1@netconnect.com.au