Re: critical syslog bugs in busybox prevent further dbootstrap work

On Wed Jan 19, 2000 at 11:57:04PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Init is definately broken -- can we move the tail out of inittab and
> back into rcS, please??!
>
> Also, syslog is utterly broken as well.  'logger foo' makes no entry
> in /var/log/messages .
>
> There are a million bugs in dbootstrap but I've lost all my debugging
> capabilities, so I can't even really work on things until this is
> fixed.

Darn!  Ok, I'll look at it.  Sorry I've havn't been as quick as usual.
We have had a major deadline at work, and I've been a bit tired trying
get get things into shape...

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/