Re: debconf templates translation (Re: new after-boot config (long))

Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> I don')t think it's good idea to hold multi-encodings in one file.
> It's too difficult to edit or maintain.  That's because some encodings
> will have same code point.  I recommends we should have sapareted
> translation descriptions.
>
> Anyway, we have several source files for each translation and
> install it with `cat'ing, it's probably ok.

Right, if it turns out the templates file have to be generated somehow,
that's fine. It is important it stays in a single file though; the templates
files are in the control archive of a .deb, and we can't just go dumping a
slew of new files in there.

--
see shy jo