Re: Thoughts after an install (well, partway through)

[-----snip------]

[-----snip------]
> > Hmm.  Ok, I see this one:
> >
> > mkdir foo
> > mkdir bar
> > cp README foo
> > cp foo/README bar
> >
> > and the last command fails.
>
> Right, it tries to copy to bar/foo/README.

I just checked in a fix into CVS.

> > > in tar (it spewed unprintable characters, even though invoked as tar
> > > -xf, and in addition to successfully unpacking)
> >
> > Hmm.  I'm just not seeing this one.  Any hints?  Do you have the tarball
> > in question?
>
> It was the gunzipped drivers.tar, right off of 2.2.4.

I dunno, I can't make it choke at all.
    busybox zcat drivers.tgz | busybox tar -xf -
this just seems to work no matter what I throw at it.  If you
can duplicate it, I want to know!

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/