dbootstrap, verbose, quiet, and prompts

I have now these switches for dbootstrap, aside from arch-stuff:

  debug: debug mode -- mostly more syslogging

  quiet: quiet mode -- inhibit as much prompting as we can, do the
            obvious thing when it seems obvious

  verbose: verbose mode -- more confirmation prompts

What I'd like to do is make the following prompts in 'verbose' only:

  * confirm no swap partition

  * whether or not to have 2.0 compatability (default and normal
    case should be yes I guess, not sure)

  * confirm mke2fs on partition

Quiet inhibits all of the above, as well as:

  * badblock scan (default: yes) (?)

  * would you like to mount 1st mke2fs'd partition as root (default: yes)

This is just to start...

Someone tell me if they think this is a bad idea; otherwise I will
make it so.