Re: language-chooser

Hartmut Koptein wrote:
>  we should remove all language dependency words/sentences -- mainly
>  english in the start menu.
>
>  From lc.c:
>
>      // 2 -- main window borders
>     // 2 -- listbox border
>     // 4 -- spaces
>     width = max (25, width + 4);
>
>     newtCenteredWindow (width, 14, "Choose The Language");
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Please no top entry in the menu.
>
> --------------
>
> The selection should be in the native language, not the english one.
>
> This is the current one:
>
>      - Choose The Language -
>      |     English         |
>      |     French          |
>      |     Polish          |
>      |     ...             |
>      |     German          |
>      -----------------------
>
> It should be like this:
>

>      --------------------
>      |  English         |
>      |  Français        |
>      |  Deutsch         |
>      |  ...             |
>      --------------------

FWIW: Fully agreed.

Though, we need the following features included.  I was absent too
long so I don't know it's state:

 . dbootstrap/pointerize must not crash if no translation for a string
   is present (0.3 returned NULL which drove things crazy.

 . Text needs to be re-filled when it is to be displayed.  Otherwise
   we will surely get into problems when the text in one line is wider
   than the current line and will be printed over the right border or
   cutted.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!