Re: Build Error

Hi,

This mistake happen because I sent a new keyboard map
for Dirson <dirson@debian.org> to include a new
keyboard in the console-data package. He answered me
that would include this map in the package. Please
verify your console-data version.

PS: I sent the keyboard map and receive the answer of
the package update 12 days ago. If don't exist any new
version of this package, I will leave the new keymap
inclusion for Potato Release 2.

Regards

Craig H. Block wrote:
>I'm getting the following when attempting to build CVS bf:

>I: loading and dumping keymaps from
>/var/tmp/boot-floppies/extract-tmp-2483
>cannot open file usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz
>W: abort (1)
>make[1]: *** [keymaps.tgz] Error 1
>make: *** [build] Error 2

>I don't know if this is relevant but, the file
>/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty/br-latin1.kmap.gz does not exist on the
>system I am building with (potato system apt-get upgraded daily).

gleydson
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br
gleydson_s@yahoo.com
MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br