Need help using dhcp during the installation process

Hello,

I am running a cable modem installation that uses dhcp to dynamically allocate ip addresses, and I would like to somehow use ISC's dhclient program during the right time to install Debian, presumably through the ftp or http protocol. My intended Linux gateway has no cd-rom drive, which is the reason why I'm asking this question.

Where and how would I go about modifying the boot floppies, or adding an extra floppy, with the dhclient and appropriate configuration files, to install the system?

I'm new to this entire system, so please bear with my ignorance.

Thanks,
Bing Ho