Re: Checklist for boot-floppies release?

On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 11:56:46PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:

> Here are the things I think should be finished for potato
> boot-floppies:
>
>     3. Implement "install base system from an HTTP server".
> 	Task: Get Sean 'Shaleh' Perry or Marcel to decide which of their
> 	    solutions is going in, and have them check in whatever they have.
> 	    This ain't no cathedral. :)
> 	Task: dunno

  My hacks are in CVS now.  It has been tested in a shell using _TESTING_,
  but not during a real installation (*hint*).  I plan to do some cleanups
  soon, but aph wanted it in cvs asap - so here it is.

  Cheers,

         Marcel

  Please send a Cc to me when replying to me on this mailinglist.