Re: fbset

> On the fb.modes, I suspect that for most common graphics modes the
> information could be encoded in a compiled in struct to avoid the need
> for a parser -- at least that could be the default with a BB_FEATURE_FOO
> option to compile in the parser for fb.modes.

Yup, the parser is not compiled in unless a certain symbol is defined. Your
idea for built in modes is good also.

I'll be on and off for the next couple of weeks because of christmas. will
try to get a bit more done if i have a chance.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/