Re: logger problems (was Re: syslogd still crapping out)

On Thu Dec 16, 1999 at 02:09:11AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Eric Delaunay <delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr> writes:
> > It was a code I added long time ago when I was working with a sparc kernel that
> > didn't have loop compiled in.  I guess it is not used anymore and is in
> > opposition to my comments on this thread anyhow.
> > It propose to remove it.
> Removed.
> I'm moving ahead with the hack solution.
> BTW, logger from busybox is messed.  The -p option doesn't work at all.
> Not a big deal but one for the TODO I guess.

Hmm.  Sounds like a bug for me then....

So logger works, in that it does log things to the syslog,
but it doesn't set the priority properly.  Is that what you
are seeing?

Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org