Re: the too wide modules window

Hello!

> while doing installs, I noted that the net modules window was too wide to see
> the actual module names.  This is due to overly long text in some descriptions.
>  We need to seek a better method, or teach all of our users that a tulip card
> is actually the lip card (-:
I noted it too, but i think it's not our problem. It's the problem of
syslinux. If you delete the long name's module, it will be work. :))
We also need to teach that a ne2k-pci is actually 2k-pci...
I wrote it to Enrique already. Now I waiting for him answer.
(he is the maintainer of modconf)

Risko Gergely