Busybox fdisk?

I was just going to make some updates to busybox, and noticed that it
has BB_SFDISK turned on. Is anybody using sfdisk from busybox for the
boot floppies? Probably not, so I'll be turning it off. If you are using
it for the boot floppies, let me know.

Anyway, I have a first pass at a klogd (yeah, it currently sucks, but
I'm going to fix it), and find now is find using shell-style wildcard
expansion instead of full regexp (which was very confusing and caused
very unexpected results).

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/