Base install works, root not cleanly unmounted

I thought I saw a log for a fix to make sure /target wasn't busy when
unmounting all filesystems before a reboot.  It spits a usage message
for umount out at me before rebooting and then of course I need to fscking
fsck the fs during boot time.

The problem is non-obvious to me so any ideas would be appreciated.

At any rate, powerpc prep looks pretty good again.

Does anybody have knowledge on the status of the perl-base enhancements to
support adduser?

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com