Re: request that base gets testing by test groups

> As you may know, at this point, boot-floppies itself is not yet
> alpha-ready.  However, I do think we can proceeding on significant
> testing of the base system itself, apart from the boot-floppies.
>
> 'base', as you may know, is the set of packages or even partial
> packages built by the boot-floppies.  You can install it even just by
> untarring it and chrooting to it.

I tried to be more helpful but it turns out that the above instructions
are not enough for me.
How to do it properly ?

[01:49:48 bf]$ mkdir tst
[01:52:45 tst]$ su
Password:
[01:52:54 tst]# cd ..
[01:52:59 bf]# chroot tst disks-1.44/rescue.bin
chroot: cannot execute disks-1.44/rescue.bin: No such file or directory
[01:53:15 bf]# chroot tst disks-1.44/root.bin
chroot: cannot execute disks-1.44/root.bin: No such file or directory
[01:53:26 bf]# file disks-1.44/root.bin
disks-1.44/root.bin: GNUzip compressed
[01:53:35 bf]# chroot tst disks-1.44/base-1.bin
chroot: cannot execute disks-1.44/base-1.bin: No such file or directory
[01:53:48 bf]# ls
bf-disks-1.44.tar.gz  bf-doc.tar.gz  disks-1.44  doc  tst
[01:53:58 bf]# chroot /
[01:54:04 /]# exit
exit