dbootstrap support for fetching files over HTTP

  Hi,

  I've worked on http-fetch a bit more, see new screenshots at

    http://www.debian.org/~marcel/boot-floppies/attic/http-fetch/

  I've installed some workstations successfully with this method.  There
  are some things that still have to be done:

    * DHCP.
    * dbootstrap netconfig.c should use http-fetch network settings
      as defaults, so that user doesn't have to enter settings twice.
    * other issues regarding integration in dbootstrap, it's currently
      a separate menu item.

  I do have to work on my MSc. thesis however, so things may move slowly.

  Feel free to comment on the layout and messages.

  Groetjes,

           Marcel

  Please send a Cc to me when replying to me on this mailinglist.

--
Calvin: Let's try this path over here!
Hobbes: I don't see a path.