Re: Fonts and related question

Hello!
On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Michael Sobolev wrote:

> Could anybody explain what fonts and on what basis we are using in
> boot-floppies?  I mean the set on the rescue floppy.
I've just put on CVS koi8-r fonts (not cp866). So they don't need
koi2alt screen map. I didn't want to start thread about VGA things,
and that standart VGA cuts last two coloumns of the glyph if it isn't in
pseudographic part.
Do this fonts work for you?

Peter Novodvorsky                |      XFree86 Developer.
IPLabs Linux Team member.        |      Debian -- because
    petya@logic.ru               |      i want to be there today.