Re: incompatibilities between utilities/busybox/busybox.links & scripts/rootdisk/LINKS

[--------sed magic snipped--------]

> > that way the links are autogenerated from whatever the current busybox
> > includes in the build...
>
> That sounds more robust.  Hmm... Could you maybe add this to the
> busybox makefile itself, and basically just autogenerate a file such
> as what we are using statically in scripts/rootdisk/LINKS?
>
> I don't like all the cross-dependancies in boot-floppies.  The more we
> can make things modular and self-sufficient, the more maintainable
> boot-floppies will be.

Alrighty. I'll do just that. I'll fix up 'make install' for busybox
to autogenerate the links. I'll use the PREFIX variable to define the
basedir for the install (or default to /tmp if $PREFIX isn't defined).
Sound ok?

> It seems to me that /sbin is the right place and we oughta just fix
> dbootstrap and rootdisk.sh.

agreed.  Sounds good.

 -Erik

--