NFS-root'd install

  Hello, I'm trying to setup a single disk, nfs-rooted install for an
InstallFest. I'm having a little trouble though. I was wondering if this is
part of the planned usages of your setup, or not. I want to hand people a
simple kernel boot disk that will use BOOTP to get an IP and mount it's
root.  I've got that down ok, but I'm having trouble with dbootstrap, it's
locking. Is that a known issue or a problem with the NFS roots. Does any
part of the filesystem need to be writable(ie ramdisk) for the install to
work? Sorry for all the questions, but I want to have this working perfectly
for sunday. Thanks, let me know if I can do anything to help.
  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org