Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies andersee
Module name: boot-floppies
Changes by: andersee 1999-11-08 19:16:21
utilities/busybox: Changelog Makefile busybox.def.h busybox.spec
dutmp.c grep.c init.c ls.c more.c ps.c
regexp.c rm.c sed.c tar.c utility.c
Sync things up to busybox 0.34:
* ls -l now displays link names outside the current directory,
Patch thanks to Eric Delaunay
* init now properly handles sparc serial consoles and does a
better job of finding the real consol device rather than using
/dev/console which doesn't support job control. Patch also
thanks to Eric Delaunay.
* more started to read from stdin after the last file was finished, and
options were not parsed correctly (fix thanks to Eric Delaunay).
* more will now use the terminal size if BB_FEATURE_AUTOWIDTH is on.
* rm wouldn't remove a symlink unless the symlink was valid. This was
a side effect of the busybox 0.32 recursiveAction() fix. Things
should now work correctly.
* grep wouldn't grep stdin. Now it does.
* sed wouldn't sed stdin. Now it does.
* sed was appending a \n to the end of lines with replacements.
Now it doesn't do that.
* ls -l now bypasses libc6 nss when displaying user/group names.
Now uses my_getpwuid and my_getgrgid.
Sorry this took so long,