- To: Peter Keel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: sg(?)(!!)
- From: Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 20:13:27 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <19991107192926.A27430@discordia.ch>
- References: <19991107192926.A27430@discordia.ch>
Peter Keel writes:
> sg-latin1 is Swiss-German (Yes, there's Swiss-German and Swiss-French;
> actually there would be Swiss-Italian and Swiss-Rumantsch too because
> they're official languages, but they don't have keyboards on their own
Updated my descriptions - thanks for the clarification !
I still need to implement the obsoletion mechanism for the old entries
to vanish, and I release (may take a couple of days, I'm busy).
Boot team, this is for you:
> BTW: For the bootdisk-guys: It's a bloody NUISANCE not to have
> swiss-german keyboard support on the bootdisk -- the german and the
> swiss-german layouts are about as different as the US and the german
> one (not the letters and numbers, but every other sign like #,@,|,&...
> see the problem on the shell?).
Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email: <email@example.com> | Support Debian GNU/Linux:
| Cheaper, more Powerful, more Stable !
http://www.altern.org/ydirson/ | Check <http://www.debian.org/>