Re: sg(?)(!!)

Peter Keel writes:
 > sg-latin1 is Swiss-German (Yes, there's Swiss-German and Swiss-French;
 > actually there would be Swiss-Italian and Swiss-Rumantsch too because
 > they're official languages, but they don't have keyboards on their own
 > ;)).

Updated my descriptions - thanks for the clarification !
I still need to implement the obsoletion mechanism for the old entries
to vanish, and I release (may take a couple of days, I'm busy).

Boot team, this is for you:

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: