Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies andersee
Module name: boot-floppies
Changes by: andersee 1999-11-04 17:29:51
utilities/busybox: Changelog Makefile busybox.c busybox.def.h
busybox.spec df.c find.c grep.c gzip.c init.c
internal.h mount.c regexp.c regexp.h sync.c
tar.c umount.c utility.c zcat.c
utilities/busybox: chvt.c deallocvt.c mtab.c sed.c uname.c
Update busybox to busybox 0.32 (released about 4 seconds ago). Changes
include the following:
* usage() now prints the BusyBox version. This will help folks
realize that they are not in Kansas anymore.
* Fixed mkdir -m option so that it works.
* kill segfaulted w/o any arguments. Now it doesn't do that.
* kill wasn't properly accepting signal names. It does now.
* Added new apps chvt and deallocvt (I should probably add open)
* Major rewrite of init.c. Code is now readable by mere mortals IMHO.
* Wrote sed -- weighs only 1.8k (5.8k with full regular expressions!).
* Fixed a stupid seg-fault in sync
* Fixed mount -- mount -a failed to parse and apply mount options
* Fixed umount -n (patch thanks to Matthew Grant <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* umount -a no longer umounts /proc
* Added BB_MTAB, allowing (at the cost of ~1.5k and the need for a rw /etc)
folks to use a real /etc/mtab file instead of a symlink to /proc/mounts.
mount, and umount will add/remove entries and df will now use /etc/mtab
if BB_MTAB is defined.
* Fixed a nice bug in recursiveAction() which caused it to infinitely
hunt through /proc/../fd/* creating new file descriptors if it
followed the /dev/fd link over to /proc. recursiveAction() now
lstat's the file when followLinks==FALSE so it won't follow links
as the name suggests. Fix thanks to Matt Porter <email@example.com>.
Many thanks to Lineo for paying me to work on busybox. If you have
any problems, patches, insults, or bribes please let me know ASAP at
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.