Current CVS builds AND runs (sorta)

I just checked in some changes so that dbootstrap cooperates with the new
busybox.  This bloats the rootdisk a bit more so archs (other than powerpc)
may have to up the limit in the Makefile.  There's definitely space wasted
since dbootstrap now is a separate binary which still links with some
busybox objects...

However, it does boot and I can continue through the install as before.
The next problem is that initializing a filesystem fails with a screenful
of messages that it can find /sda2 etc etc. as if the /dev has been dropped.
There's definitely space wasted since dbootstrap now is a separate binary
which still links with some busybox objects.

The next problem is that initializing a filesystem fails with a screenful
of messages that it can find /sda2 etc etc. as if the /dev has been dropped.
I'm looking at that next...

Could somebody doing x86 builds please report how this works for you?

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com