Manual suggestion

Hi People,

I had to install Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 for the first time a few weeks
ago.  Anyways, I asked the programmer I work with a question about
hardware on the computer and he said something like "you should know
that if you read the manual."  Well, I did read the manual and it
said nothing about knowing the hardware before installation and he
checked it out and agreed.  I then complained and whined more about
my installation and he said to email you guys because you like this
kind of stuff (i.e. suggestions, not whining).  Sorry for the wordy
email.  I'm just enjoying annoying you guys which gives me some
pleasure in a sick and twisted way.

I hope this is the correct email address to contact.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
CAPA Coordinator