Re: Busybox and dbootstrap

On Sat Oct 23, 1999 at 10:48:24AM +0200, Marcel Harkema wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 12:28:31PM -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:
> >
> > That was my plan.  (Having not even looked at the dbootstrap
> > source yet) does dbootstrap directly use any busybox internals?
>
>   Yes, currently dbootstrap is linked with busybox in one executable.

Hmm. Well then, for the boot floppies, I don't have a problem with
integrating dbootstrap into busybox (same as before). I will take a look
at dbootstrap tomorrow, and see what needs adjusting to make it play
nicely with the new busybox.

BTW, I've tried subscribing to debian-boot, but it doesn't seem to want
to subscribe me...

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/