Re: New busybox breaks everything

David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> As the subject says...
>
> 1) Merge back in these functions from the old revision of busybox (this
> probably isn't very hard, it just consists of adding the code back in)

Please allow me to inject my opinion here. Since we all know it _is_
broken, why don't you all just commit back the original known working
code and wait until someone can claim ownership of the new busybox
integration.  Then that person can solve the problem(s) and commit code
that works.  Seems kind of silly to leave the package broken waiting for
someone to do something about it.

Thank you, Craig H. Block, Debian user/tester