Re: New boot floppies for potato!

Terry, it is a wonderful idea -- some of us are stuck on dhcp-based
networks. I can't get beyond the firewall without it offering me a dhcp
lease, so grabbing new tools when installing for the first time is a bit ..
difficult.

So, to whoever gauges the value of these things, put my "me too" vote down.

Thanks :)