Re: New boot floppies for potato!

On Tue, Oct 19, 1999 at 08:23:03PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> At this phase, reports that boot-floppies 2.2.1 doesn't build for a
> given archicture are fine, but not all that useful.  I need an i386
> hacker, that is, someone who's going to check out the sources from CVS
> and commit fixes, file bugs on other packages, etc.

I am going to clear some space out on my x86 desktop at work so I can do
some builds for i386 unless somebody else steps up.  I'm just going to be
stretched a little thin since there is much more work for powerpc and that's
the arch I'm getting paid to do.

Hrm...maybe we can just release potato with no i386 boot-floppies support? :)

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com