Re: resc2880.bin

Marcel Harkema wrote:

>   Thanks for testing them, I didn't have time to do so.

You are welcome.  Looking forward to having a workable install CD.
Almost there and faster than I expected...impressive.

> > > I could not get PPP to properly connect to my provider.  The daemon
> > > would timeout waiting for LCP messages and then redial only to fail
> > > again.
> >
> > Can you interact with the pppconfig maintainer about this problem?
> > I've CC'd him.

I'll check into it.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for an updated resc2880.bin, base2_2.tgz,
and/or drivers.tgz.  If I see any updated images, I'll give them a whirl
right away.

Will the source be placed in the same area?

Thanks